free-dev

[Free-dev] EuroMillions Lottery.

From: iceman_top
Subject: [Free-dev] EuroMillions Lottery.
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:18:18 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

EuroMillions Lottery.
Hoge Wei 28, 2011 Zaventem,
Belgium.
Euro
Millions are Affiliate of Belgium National  (BNL).

Dear Sir/Madam,
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
Second Category draws of THE LOTTO NL. PROMO INT. We are happy to
inform you that you have emerged as a winner under the First Category,
which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially
announced today 21th,September 2006. Participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of
individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to ticket number 05-
32-44-45-50 (01-07) consequently won in the First Category. You have
therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of  1,000,000.00 (One Million
Euros), which is the winning payout for Category A winners.
This is
from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros) shared
amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.
In your
best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we
request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from
public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
Participants/nonparticipants of this program. Please contact our paying
bank ( Bank: Laagste Heypotheekofferte Bank. N.L.immediately for due .
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:

NOTE: All claims are nullified after 7 working days from today.
Congratulations once again from all our staff, and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.

Bank: Laagste Heypotheekofferte Bank.
N.L.
Attention: Griag Van Dijk.