free-dev

[Free-dev] Payment #1389 (ID 2351)

From: Beryl Jacobsen
Subject: [Free-dev] Payment #1389 (ID 2351)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 23:55:34 -0100

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://xtremek.com

"For a moment, in his anger and dopey befuddlement, he had lost sight of the
hazy, frightening concept inherent in that phrase pre-op shot.
There was no toilet in here, but he had already suspected that — the only
flushing sounds came from upstairs, and now that he thought of it, one of those
upstairs flushes always followed his use of the bedpan.
Sometimes all one really had to go on was a family resemblance — and such
resemblances, of course, never precluded the unlikely but hardly impossible
coincidence of bastardy.