francine-users

[Francine-users] But I had a willing volunteer, and an eager puppy that

From: Sue W. Rodriguez
Subject: [Francine-users] But I had a willing volunteer, and an eager puppy that was ready to please, so I put Storm to the test.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:21:22 +0900

The men were returning.
One day he will ask his Marshal to form a parade with the cows from the
company B, another day he will want a parade formed by all the sheeps
whose name contains an "a". This year Storm and I were again honored,
and privileged, to have been invited to participate as. News that will
delay Storms return to the mountain. Please leave your Polo sticks by
the door and don't allow your horses to eat the daffodils.

///

EXPLOSION!