francine-users

[Francine-users] only

From: Jess Meyer
Subject: [Francine-users] only
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:03:19 +0200

Hatreds directedmainly against the young men, adoration aroused principally by certainwomen.
Do you retain no memory of the things you say?
Hoping for your nextletter soon, receive my kisses like those of a brother. I can never again rid myself of theimpression it made on me.
No dissonance, before the eternal silence of thedominant. But I could call for itwithout disturbing you, I said obligingly.
While saying this he had forced me to sit down and had rungthe bell.
Sir, is itimpossible then for you to tell me?
I ought to have reflected that he must find meso still.
It might perhaps be better, but after all its not bad.
In your place, and indeed in my own, I should havedone so. Its a good thing to be fond of something. If you will tell me, Sir, who itis that has treacherously maligned me, I said to M. But at that moment the idea of madnessnever even entered my head. You must know it as well as I do, you werewaiting in this room.
Look now, in this cabinet I have all the hats worn byMlle. You want to go home, regardless of any want of respect for Beethovenor for me. And how, when it comes to that,could it be otherwise? Anyhow, that is all finished now,the idea did not attract you, there is no more to be said. And do you imagine that I amgoing to betray a person to whom I have given my promise? My part is played, Sir, I will simply add thesefew words.
There was in him, according to me, onlypride, in me there was only fury.