Re: [fluid-dev] Brightness and volume of fluidsynth on Android

From: Philippe Simons
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Brightness and volume of fluidsynth on Android
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:57:30 +0100

Hi, I don't know what you mean by brightness, but for the output loudness, you can bump the gain setting.
I think by default it's 0.8, and I might have pushed it to 1.0 for MIDI Player.
Be aware that bumping the gain might introduce audio clipping, depending on the SoundFont and the MIDI file being played.

Question why don't you use VolcanoMobile fork?

Hope it helps