[fluid-dev] Fluidsynth for Android x86

From: Daniel Garcia Lecloux
Subject: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth for Android x86
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:38:44 +0000

Hi,

I tried using Fluidsynth 1.1.9 on Android Studio since it has no complicated dependencies. It works on Android x86_64 but not on Android x86.

I get an error "Couldn't load soundfont file" on x86 and when debugging I see that the sf2 file path is overwritten with garbage, this bug doesn't occur with the x86_64 emulator.

I want to try to solve this bug or get the 2.0.x fluidsynth revision to work on Android Studio. I successfully built for Android on Ubuntu following the instructions in the wiki but I have no idea how to make it work on Android Studio from there.

Any help is appreciated !

Danilecx