[fluid-dev] Cake configure issue

From: Whitney Clarke
Subject: [fluid-dev] Cake configure issue
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:45:56 +0000

I am having an issue in CMake with the CMakeLists.txt.   I am running configure on a Windows GUI for CMake.  I did all the prerequisites for building with visual studio.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:216 (include):
include could not find load file:

generate_product_version

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:217 (generate_product_version):
Unknown CMake command "generate_product_version".

What should I be looking for to fix this?

Thanks,

Ms. Whitney Clarke

Content Acquisition Director|COEP Coordinator

The WiderNet Project

1906 NC Hwy 54 100 E/F

Durham, NC 27713 USA

http://www.widernet.org