[fluid-dev] How to change the pan on synth mode

From: Azimut.github
Subject: [fluid-dev] How to change the pan on synth mode
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 00:38:05 -0400

Hi,

My setup: I am using fluidsynth by using the functions on synth.h (new_fluid_synth) and the audio driver (new_fluid_audio_driver). Through cffi calls to fluid_synth_noteon/off

Question: There is a way to change the panning? Like changing a midi channel to only play on the left audio output? I did saw an option on event.h but not on synth.h

Thanks!