Re: [fluid-dev] pkgconfig not found

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] pkgconfig not found
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:22:35 +0100

I still think there is something wrong with your environment. Please give me:

echo %PATH%

dir /s c:\mingw32 > dir.txt

cmake --version

pkg-config --version

What version of fluidsynth are you using btw?

P.S.: Make sure you do not forget adding fluid-dev to the CC field when writing
mails. Else this conversation suddenly becomes private.

Tom

Am Donnerstag, 16. November 2017, 19:54:35 CET schrieben Sie: