Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Ahmed Eraiba
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:33:19 +0200

Hi jjc,

Sorry! I installed LADSPA plugins for windows not a library or sdk, even if I downloaded the sdk before I start, but never used it. sorry for that mistake.

>Even this question is not related to your recent LADSPA buiding issue, why did you use a c# wrapper ?

No problem, the reason dates back to 2013, when I did Midi projects in .net c# using NAudio and some external virtual midi synth, I then decided to try fluidsynth in the same projects, I used that time a c# wrapper and Sanford's Midi ToolKit. It was based on fluidsynth 1.1.6 (2012). As I'm not a professional programmer I stopped because of se limitations I encountered with sound quality and internal effects, so I focused back on my main profession (Elec. engineering), it is then only by coincidence that I found a post regarding another reverb! (thank you so much!) and a new release after long time, so I had a new interest to those old projects back!.

Regards, Ahmed