Re: [fluid-dev] Equalization

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Equalization
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:06:10 -0700

Hello Srijan,

FluidSynth has LADSPA support, though I don't think it is built by default (you'll need to turn it on during the build configuration).  You should be able to find a LADSPA equalization plugin.  I would think that would be the easiest way to go if you are using it in an embedded environment.

See "help ladspa" from within the FluidSynth shell, after you've built support for it.

Best regards,

Element Green