Re: [fluid-dev] complexity of soundfont synthesis engine

From: Michael Geis
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] complexity of soundfont synthesis engine
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much gentlemen, that was very enlightening.
I think we will have a bit of a discussion of what level of sophistication we want for the sampler.
Thanks for highlighting that what we were thinking of doing is would not be doing the
soundfonts as originally created any justice. You saved us a lot of time.

Cheers,
Michael