Re: [fluid-dev] Propose change: all_notes_off, all_sounds_off

From: jimmy
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Propose change: all_notes_off, all_sounds_off
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:04:34 -0800 (PST)

--- On Wed, 1/26/11, David Henningsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> fluid_synth_all_notes_off_LOCAL (synth, chan);
>
> -1 won't pass through here - will be stopped on the line
> above:
>
> fluid_return_val_if_fail (chan >= 0 && chan <
> synth->midi_channels,
> FLUID_FAILED);
>
> Same thing might apply to the other functions.
>
> // David

Good catch, you are right, I had both patches in my test code then try to
separate them into 2 independent patches and missed that one.  That line should
really be:

   fluid_return_val_if_fail (chan >= -1 && chan < synth->midi_channels,
FLUID_FAILED);

I didn't see similar 2 checks in the other function, and wasn't sure if I
should add those.  Perhaps we could add them now that we are at it.

Thanks,

Jimmy