Re: [fluid-dev] MIDI files cannot be rendered using certain svn revs

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] MIDI files cannot be rendered using certain svn revs
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:11:44 -0500

On Nov 15, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Matt Giuca wrote:

It still works fine for me, on Ubuntu 10.04.

Are you on a Mac? I'm guessing you might be, because the commit log for r388 (which you claim to be the start of the breakage) is "Mac CoreAudio driver adapted to AuHAL."

Hello Matt

That is correct, All the tests were done on OS X.

> MIDI file rendering works in revisions 387 down to 385
Do you mean it is also broken before 385, or you didn't test before that?

Yes, I did not test before rev 385.

Ebrahim