Re: [fluid-dev] Patches for 1.1.1

From: Elimar Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Patches for 1.1.1
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:06:28 -0700

Ticket reporting on SourceForge is working.  I got an update.  Just haven't gotten around to researching why I originally changed it from queuing program changes.  I'm sure there was some reason to that, but event ordering issues are obviously not acceptable.  I'll try and get around to reviewing this soon.  Perhaps there was some mailing list traffic around revision 277 that would clarify why the queuing got reverted.

Regards,

Elimar