Re: [fluid-dev] Patch for fluidgui module

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Patch for fluidgui module
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:53:38 -0700

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 17:09 -0700, Mo DeJong wrote:
> I tried to get the fgui module to compile under Win32 (Mingw) but no
> luck. I am posting this patch to at least improve the build process and
> fix a couple of little problems.
>
> I hope that helps
> Mo DeJong

This is the first time I've heard of this module, so I imagine there is
a good chance it is broken.  I would give QSynth a try if you are
looking for a frontend for FluidSynth which should run on Windows.  In
the near future Swami will probably run on win32 as well (well actually,
it seems it already is, just need to package it and the development
version is still lacking some basic functionality - getting better all
the time though :)   Best regards,
        Josh Green