Re: [fluid-dev] New "bank offset" feature and selecting sfont/bank/prese

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] New "bank offset" feature and selecting sfont/bank/preset...
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:38:44 +0200

On Jun 14, 2004, at 7:26 PM, Ken Ellinwood wrote:

Can you please check to see if src/fluid_synth.c line 357 looks like this (after applying the patch):

  synth->sfont_id = 1; /* KLE */

Yes and I applied the patch to the CVS version that I downloaded last Friday.

If it appears that the patch was applied successfully, then maybe a "make clean all" followed by "make install" will fix the problem.

Right, this worked out exactly as you said.

Its a subtle change that the IDs are now numbered from 1, but important in that using 0 for the soundfont ID in the select command causes the behavior to be different, …

I am beginning to appreciate this.

…so I feel its important to find out why this is the case for you.

Thanks for the fix.

Best wishes.
Ebrahim