flower-general

[FLOWER-general] professional purchases simplified

From: Garland
Subject: [FLOWER-general] professional purchases simplified
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:28:32 +0200 (EET)

Hello,
Did you know? You can refinance up to 1 time per year.
Did you know the average savings is up to $200 per month? We have our loan officers standing by to refinance and get you a rate as low as 3 % Stop wasting mo ne'y, we have access to over 15,000 lenders in your state.
We will have you saving your money in no time! Are you ready to save your money?
look: http://formstips.com
Have a good holidays!