fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] What's the plan?

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] What's the plan?
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:04:15 +0300

On 02.09.2005, 15:46:38, wayne wrote:
Is there or will there be a plan for migrating
from Zope2.x to Zope3?

Hi! No plan for that yet. We'll migrate from DTML to ZPT in the
following weeks, but I can't say when we'll get to Zope 3 migration as
we're busy with other things as well, such as Plone integration. But
maybe after that?

If any one is interested, we could sure use the help. We don't
necessarily need code patches - even information on how things need
to be done differently in Zope 3 would be helpful as well.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/