fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Knowledge building map view

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Knowledge building map view
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:09:56 +0300

Hi,

I though that it is good to share with you (and also to document it to the Fle3 mailing lists archive) an old UI dummy design, with the knowledge building map view:

http://mlab.uiah.fi/~gkligyte/fle3/KB/kb_index.html

Uhh... I would love to see someone implementing this to Fle3 with some sustainable technology (the dummy is made with Flash) and with the functionality of having (1) "course map" and "personal map" views and (2) background image (the possibility to zoom would be nice, too ;-)

        - Teemu