fle3-dev

RE: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE

From: Peter
Subject: RE: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:25:29 +0930

Hello Janne

I'm not sure whether this is your problem but I'm running basically the
same system as you with a FLE site inside a Plone site.

I had a lot of problems with authentication because I wanted Plone
members to be automatically able to log into FLE.

I did this by removing the acl-users folder created by FLE and only
using the acl-users folder created in Plone.  The Plone folder contains
the users for my site.

If you do this make sure that you create your FLE site with the same
administrator name and administrator password as that for your Plone
administrator.

Try playing around with different configurations when you create you FLE
site (use user database or create new one etc) until it works for you.

It definitely will work - my site is at http://vhhs.sa.edu.au and you
can get into the Plone portal and FLE with Uname of visitor and PW of
visitor.

Good luck

Peter Ashby
address@hidden