fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE

From: Fabrizio Reale
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE
Date: 10 Jul 2003 08:44:52 +0200

Product sent.
This is product that aims to put togheter some applications to help
schools.
Till now it just provides an integration of Plone and FLE (1.4.3), if
you log in the portal you see a new tab called "Area didattica" (Sorry
for the italian) and from FLE if you logout you are redirect to the
portal.
I show you my problem, when you create the object in a form you are
asked to provide the name of the object and the name of the admin, his
password and the password confirmation (sorry for the italian again, but
we are in development).
But I cannot log with the admin in FLE.
If I create another FLE object inside the Plone portal specifying the
same admin name everything goes well.
I can't understand.
Thank for your help.
Fabry