fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Error exporting courses from Fle3

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Error exporting courses from Fle3
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:37:57 +0300

A person logged in as fleadmin tries to export courses from Fle3. He gets an
error:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

The message is not displayed by Fle3, but it's the browser (quite
probably IE) that doesn't display the original error message (code
500, internal server error) but prefers to display its own
explanation. Which doesn't help. But the idea is that an error occured
during course export. If using Zope 2.6.x, look for "error_log" in ZMI
and get the exact error message with stack trace. Send it to us (to
this list) and we can then tell you what's wrong. Most probably the
course contains something pretty strange that our export routines
can't handle.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/