fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Autoregistration of users

From: Fabrizio Reale
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Autoregistration of users
Date: 13 Feb 2003 11:35:03 +0100

Thank you very much, I want to share you my experiment.
With the correction you sent me it's now possible to insert the FLE
object into a Plone portal.
FLE shares users with Plone dinamically without problem (till now).
After logging into Plone you can reach FLE with a Plone tab without HTTP
login.
I have also modify the link "Logout" in the webtop to avoid the logout
procedure of FLE and be redirected to the Plone portal without loosing
the autentication.
I think that could be interesting to let people modify this link from
the properties tab.
They could have a flag: "normal logout" or "redirection"
And then a property to set the destination of the redirection.
Last question. Where is the CVS? I didn't find it (on savannah there was
something, but it seemed me uncompleted)
Thank you.
Fabry

--
Fabrizio Reale <address@hidden>