fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Bug trying to delete Files?

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Bug trying to delete Files?
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:54:57 +0200

Hi,

Florian Thiel wrote:
When I create a subdirectory inside a group folder, I'm not able to delete
files I put in there. When I try to do that, I get an "Attribute Error: is_quota_limit_reached".

Thank you for the report. We will find out about it. I have never seen or heard of such an error.

Next time, please report bugs to the Fle3 project's bug collector. If you do the report with the bug collector form we will get more accurate information of the bug (browser used, version of Fle3, etc.) The bug collector is located at:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?group=fle3

There is a link to the bug collector is the Fle3 project's pages, as well:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/get.html

It is possible to delete the whole directory including all files by
selecting the directory and choosing "delete".

Yes. You can delete a folder and all sub folders and files inside it by selecting the upper level folder and choosing "delete". It works the same way as all management systems in different operating system.

The behaviour is
reproducable every time. I did all test's as fleadmin...
Is this a known problem?

No. We have not seen this problem before.

Please cc me, I'm not subscribed...

Please, subscribed if you want to go on discussion on thin topic.

Best regards,

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/