fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] ZODB bloat

From: Lauri Ojansivu
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] ZODB bloat
Date: Thu Oct 10 07:36:08 2002

The people at http://www.freezope.org who have free zope page hosting, did say in some page that they disabled Undo because it slowed system when having hundreds of users. I don't know how to disable it, but maybe it could help in this case?

FreeZope admins disabled undo:
http://lists.amaze.nl/pipermail/discussion/2002-May/000241.html

And they were asked how they did it:
http://lists.amaze.nl/pipermail/discussion/2002-May/000242.html

But they didn't answer then. :(

Someone has some patches for making Undo more practical:

And making Undo commit log produce more useful messages: