fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Trunk broken

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Trunk broken
Date: Tue Jun 18 03:54:03 2002

What things are there to be done 'til the next release? Can you please
tell me, so I may help you in taking the trunk to a state where it
would
be less broken?

Basically we have the CourseFolder (or GroupFolder) as a new feature, which is pretty much done, but must be tested carefully. The scaffolding check list is also going in, but I think I've got that under control.

Jamming censoring should be finished (task #956). And the vocabularies should be updated, although I don't think we can get french or german done by thursday.

Other than that, the bugs should be fixed, and - more importantly - found. So exhaustive testing of all system features is something that needs to be done.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/