fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation
Date: Sun Jun 16 12:27:02 2002

Dear Haslina,

Please, try to find a Windows server administrator close to you to help you in FLE installation. I am sure that for someone familiar with Windows servers the task is fast and easy to carry out.

Best regards,

        - Teemu

Haslina wrote:

if I install it inside the root folder FLE can I still
access to the FLE application and what is the URL name
that I should be using?

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/
Tel: +358 9 756 30 602