fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope vs. Fle3 users.

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope vs. Fle3 users.
Date: Tue Jun 11 05:24:17 2002

10.06.2002 16:03 Bo Granlund kirjoitti:
> Forget the FAQ, update Fle3. The current version has a refactored
user
> management and can either use its own acl_users, or the one acquired

> from above. In the latter case, new UserInfo objects are created on
the
> fly as needed when new users (from Fle3's point of view) log in.

I don't know when it's ok to take the CVS trunk, and just use it in
a production environment. :)

How about you making a new release?

Yep, probably a good idea. We should probably stick to one release every two weeks or so. But now the repository is quite broken, it'll take time to smooth it out. But let's try to get a release out before Juhannus.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/