fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] fle3 installation in window-NT

From: Haslina
Subject: [Fle3-dev] fle3 installation in window-NT
Date: Mon Jun 10 02:15:03 2002

hi there,

I currently trying to install the fle3 in window-NT. I
have install the zope, python and also unpacked the
fle3 file in the folder of 'FLE' in
C:\ProgramFiles\Zope\lib\python\Products\FLE

I have run the start.bat and login by using the zope
administrator user name and password. I can't find the
'FLE' name in the list when I want to add the Fle
installation file such as mention in the

http://fle3.uiah.fi/win.html
FLE3 INSTALLATION GUIDELINES FOR MS WINDOWS
>>>8. From the drop down menu on the right "Select
type >>to add..." select FLE.
>>>9. Give a name for your FLE installation (you can
>>have several FLE installations running on your
server >>at the same time).

I have unpacked all the fle .tar.gz file and put it in
folder 'FLE' in the
C:\ProgramFiles\Zope\lib\python\Products\FLE

The computer that i'm using to install the Fle has not
been a server yet and does this have something to do
with the problem.

why does the 'FLE' name does not appear in the
list,how could I make the name appear and could anyone
explain this to me and is there any other way to solve
this problem.

hope to get some feedback, thank you