firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] About the xml way

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] About the xml way
Date: 02 Apr 2003 12:24:05 -0600

The main thing with them having to know alittle about what really goes
on is that if something breaks or if something needs to be added than
they have to know something about how it works. In my library we use a
very cryptic scripting language. It is very hard to add features and if
you really need something you have to pay thousands of dollars for a
company to make it for you. I would like some aspect of the app so that
they have options to change things.
John Hornbeck