fhsst-physics

Re: [Fhsst-physics] Optics progress

From: Mark Horner
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-physics] Optics progress
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:44:00 -0800

Hi Linday and Physics team

Great work! It sounds really good, I look forward to seeing it.

On this side of the bay we (4 Berkeley hackathoners) have just finished a few hours of debugging the alpha version of the new site. We have a list of items to fix and hopefully we'll be able to put it out next week. Most of the items are layout issues, the core code is fine, so I should complete it on Saturday. The full process of new volunteer to editor
has been tested and works.

I'll release it to the Physics team next week to have a go at :)

Cheers,

Mark

address@hidden wrote:
As I mentioned in an earlier post, a group of SFSU students have been
working on the optics chapter--Here's an update:

Most of the text for the optics chapter is done, and we're now working on
the figures and worked examples.  We should have a complete rough version
by next week and something finished and readable by mid-February.  Anyone
who wants to give it a read-through, just let me know.

--Lindsay