fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] New website up

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] New website up
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:29:43 -0800

Hi everyone

The new website is up. The pstricks information has not been updated yet - I am taking two days this week to focus on
FHSST (Thursday and Friday) and that will be one of my things to do.

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/index.html

Comments are still welcome - Marcu - did the fonts change at all? I asked Andy to look into the fonts.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"