fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Glossary in Maths?

From: Mark Horner
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Glossary in Maths?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:04:46 -0700

Hey Maths team

I have just got round to adding a glossary to the Physics book. Given that we really need to make an impact in schools where resources are lacking and students are likely to be second language English speakers I think that having a relatively comprehensive glossary helps make the book self-contained.

Do you think we should have one in Maths?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"