fhsst-maths

[Fhsst-maths] Essay for differentiation

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-maths] Essay for differentiation
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:34:33 -0800

Hi  Maths team

I would like to put the differentiation essay into the differentiation chapter - is this going to interfere with
any current edits or writing?

I will also make some small changes to the defines file but if you have a standalone
file you are working on this won't affect you.

I'll wait a couple of days and if I don't hear from anyone I'll charge on in and do it. It really shouldn't get in
anyones way anyway.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"