fhsst-chemistry

[Fhsst-chemistry] Coordination check

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-chemistry] Coordination check
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:59:22 -0800

Hi Everyone

Its been a while but the admin team has been working very hard on building a new site which implements everything we've learnt over the years and makes contributing much more efficient, both faster feedback and better coordinated. There should be no more delays :)

The site will be tested today for the second time tonight and then I will release it to everyone to look at for a week. I want to coordinate everything through the authors mailing list as this is the most appropriate list but I know that some people are not subscribed to it.

I'd like to make sure we don't lose anybody so if you aren't subscribed to it please visit the link below and sign up:

More information on restructuring and new activities will be sent to that list over the weekend.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo/Gizmo/Skype/Google: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"