fhsst-authors

[Fwd: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Idea for rapid content development]

From: Mark
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Idea for rapid content development]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:12:20 -0500

Kevin sent the very positive email below:

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Idea for rapid content development Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:20:14 +0200 User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.5
Hey Mark
Great stuff.
Congrats on the NPO thing.
I've met up with Ismail and we've organised a stand here for past few days. He's
gone back to Durbs now but I'll only take the stand down tomorrow (last day of
scifest) and return the posters to him in first weekend in april. Feedback was
VERY positive and lots of people wanted the books! Ismail will tell you more as
he was manning the stand most of the time. He's a cool dude - brought flyers
also and had his laptop there to show people the site. I'm unable to man the
stand all the time but we've placed it in a nice position and posters have been
getting lots of attention - plus there's flyers there now.
Gotta run now but chat to Ismail more about things - please forward this to
Spencer - don't have his ad offhand.
cool banananaaas
kg