fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Algebra Isn't Hard

From: Peter Hutnick
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Algebra Isn't Hard
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:54:07 -0700

My Algebra text is now available as a PDF at http://hutnick.com/writings/fcp/ainh.pdf. (There is a link at http://hutnick.com/writings as well.)

I would greatly appreciate any feedback that anyone would care to provide. I am particularly interested in feedback relating to content, presentation order, and technical accuracy.

I hope to build PDFs of Math material that is in CVS today for reading over the weekend. Wish me luck!

-Peter

PS: To the list admin; sorry I keep sending from the wrong address. Please just delete the duplicate.

-P