fencepost-users

[Fencepost-users] Post Upgrade Related Issues Moving Forward

From: stephen mahood
Subject: [Fencepost-users] Post Upgrade Related Issues Moving Forward
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 12:33:44 -0400

Hey Folks,

We want to just reference here, that last week we did a very large
upgrade to Trisquel 7, this means a lot of the software you were using
may require configuration changes. Initially there were issues around
routing which are resolved at the moment, but other configuration issues
in personal setups seem to still be open. Since these issues are related
to the new changes, we encourage everyone to discuss them here on this
list so that others who may have the same issue are able to find a
resolution. Welcome to the newly upgraded fencepost server

Happy Hacking,

~fsf sysadmins