fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Command timeout after 10 minutes

From: Brandon Whaley
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Command timeout after 10 minutes
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:55:54 -0400

Another thought, perhaps your problem is keepalive?

http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.14/usage/env.html#keepalive

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:54 PM Brandon Whaley <address@hidden> wrote:
How are you setting the timeout?  I would try this if you have not already:

    with settings(command_timeout=3600):
        run("my long command")

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:17 PM Rob Marshall <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm running a remote command using Fabric 1.13.2 which keeps timing
out after 10 minutes. I set the timeout on the run command but that
doesn't seem to help. Is there another timeout somewhere that I need
to change?

Thanks,

Rob