fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] v2 alpha/beta is here!

From: Max Arnold
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] v2 alpha/beta is here!
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:09:51 +0700

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 06:21:50PM -0700, Jeff Forcier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Wrote up a big ol' blog post:
> http://bitprophet.org/blog/2017/04/17/fabric-2-alpha-beta/
>
> It says "please don't email me, use irc or the ticket tracker" but I love
> you mailing list people, even if I don't show it often...so feel free to
> reply here if that's what works best for you!

Congrats with the beta release! The upgrade docs are quite insightful.

What is the best way to emulate -R role1,role2 syntax? We impemented our own
internal REST API which
populates env.roledefs dynamically depending on the project being deployed and
heavily rely on not
embedding host strings into project's fabfile or specifying them in CLI.

--
Cheers, Max