fab-user

[Fab-user] Paramiko merge update re: Fabric codebase

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] Paramiko merge update re: Fabric codebase
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:03:53 -0700

Hey contributor types,

This was implied in my previous email, but the ssh/paramiko merge
means a handful of imports in Fabric need to change. I hadn't actually
merged that at the time of the announcement; just did now.

Part of the change was solidifying an existing trend towards importing
our SSH module in `fabric/network.py` and just using it from there
everywhere else. This should hopefully mean almost nobody will be
affected by the change -- but giving you a heads up anyway.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier