fab-user

[Fab-user] How to pass sudo passwords

From: Jacqueline Atkins
Subject: [Fab-user] How to pass sudo passwords
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:30:02 -0500

Hi Everyone;

I was wondering how you all solve the issue of being prompted for sudo
passwords?  I do not want to set users up with "NOPASSWORD" in the
sudoers file and I also do not want to send any plain text passwords.
So, I was wondering if you all could point me ot a starting point?

Thank you!

--
Jacqueline G. Atkins

"To whom much is given, much will be required..."  Luke 12:48

"“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed,
revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” Audrey
Hepburn

"....I am not going to be unnecessarily buoyed or depressed by someone
else's experience.  I have my own fight to fight" ..... Elizabeth
Edwards