fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Problem using put() in latest revision

From: Morgan Goose
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Problem using put() in latest revision
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:12:57 -0500

I'm on master and it's working w/o issue for me. Armon, do you have access to
that folder, or a cli. Can you sftp those files manually, and fabric fails or
do they both fail?

On a side note, you should just only want 600 on those files and 700 on the
.ssh dir itself. No need to make the confs executable.

goose