fab-user

[Fab-user] Template not found using upload_template

From: Matías Iturburu
Subject: [Fab-user] Template not found using upload_template
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:59:07 -0300

Hi list:
Being a noob with fabric as I am I've found a rather confusing behaviour. Hope some of you can enlighten me .
If I run :

    upload_template("conf/django-wsgi-template.txt",
                    'django.wsgi',
                    context,
                    use_jinja=True)

It generates the template without a fuss. But if I format the filepath string it rises TemplateNotFound

BASE_DIR = os.path.dirname(__file__)
    upload_template('%s/conf/django-wsgi-template.txt' %(BASE_DIR,),
                    'django.wsgi',
                    context,
                    use_jinja=True)

Although the file is present and the path is correct.
Why is fabric rejecting my file? Is this the right behavior and I'm just doing things wrong?

Thanks in advancee

--
Matías Iturburu
http://www.linkedin.com/in/miturburu