fab-user

[Fab-user] windows install -- 'fab' is not recognized ...

From: Willem Hoek
Subject: [Fab-user] windows install -- 'fab' is not recognized ...
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:22:47 +0200

Just re-loaded Win XP and installed my dev tools -- including Fabric.
When trying to run 'fab' from the MS-DOS command prompt, I get
'fab' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

from python I can see Fabric, because' import fabric' is working OK (?)

I believe it might be related to sys path but even after google searching / tweaking of path, I am still unable to solve.
Any pointers will be usefull.

Many Thanks
Will