fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Current head passing unit tests?

From: Steve Steiner (listsin)
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Current head passing unit tests?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:41:08 -0400

On Aug 22, 2009, at 2:36 PM, Jeff Forcier wrote:

Oh, one other thing, if you're still getting deprecation warnings on
2.6, you probably do *not* have the latest code -- I put in a patch
for that around the same time as I fixed the lint brokenness.

The note about deprecation warnings was specifically from the command line since I noticed the guard code around the parimiko import. Nice trick, btw; didn't know about that.

This
implies you might not actually have the latest code -- though if
things import fine on the command-line that sort of dashes this theory
(and strengthens the "your nose environment differs from your normal
one" theory.)

Yes, I think I'll check my nose, as it were. I nose it's there but I'm not convinced the command line nosetest doesn't have a different Python installation in its shebang line.

I just checked and Github is still getting all my commits, so it is up to date.

Great, thanks, Jeff.  I'll follow my nose...