fab-user

[Fab-user] Wiki, website

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] Wiki, website
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 12:26:25 -0400

Hi all,

I've set up a MoinMoin instance at http://wiki.fabfile.org and created
a TodoList page. Haven't ported over the existing TODO file yet but
may if this Redmine investigation I'm doing takes a while. At any
rate, please feel free to add new feature requests, etc to that page
for the time being.

The FrontPage is locked and probably will remain so, as I'd like to
come up with a short list of "official" pages to have on that
high-visibility page.

Everything else is writable by anonymous users. However, assuming the
inevitable spambots show up, I may have to make things login-only, so
I encourage you to make users and start using them with that in mind.
Doing so will also make discussions a bit easier to follow :)

Thanks,
Jeff