fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Output of local()

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Output of local()
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:21:17 +0100

Hi Sverre.

With your change, the output of whatever is executed with `local()` is
no longer printed to stdout like it used to.

A patch needs to keep that working to be accepted. That is, working in
the same sense of `run` and `sudo` where the output is printed as it
is produced - merely printing "output" prior to returning it is not
good enough in my opinion.