fab-user

[Fab-user] general nitpicking in site docs

From: Erick Dennis
Subject: [Fab-user] general nitpicking in site docs
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:36:26 +0100

Hello!

Being new to the project, the first thing I did was read through the documentation. I noticed a few typos and well, by the time I was finished I thought it's worthy of a patch and should probably be passed on. So, if someone who can commit is interested, please feel free to pull from here:

http://github.com/erickd/fabric/tree/fixes

Also, I noticed that in community.md the links to the mailing list and the project homepage are both HTTPS. This causes both firefox and safari to complain about an invalid security certificate (unknown issuer) which I found slightly annoying since the links work just fine with HTTP. I didn't want to just change that without first asking if the HTTPS is intentional?

Regards,

Erick